A few words on quality
One of our favourite issues. In all respects we try to offer top quality at the best possible price. In order to achieve that we purchase food products from manufacturers, farmers or breeders personally known to us and who have been accompanying us for many years. We foster close contacts, a lively interaction so that possible fluctuations in quality are noticed immediately and can be remedied on the spot.
In our aim to maintain our high quality level we undertake a great deal of (cost-intensive) efforts:
• Our Food Scout focuses exclusively on finding new products, and on procuring perhaps even better sources of supply for our restaurants, primarily in Bavaria, but also throughout the whole of Europe.
• At the butcher‘s shop in Munich Riem six butchers and one certified master butcher are responsible for purchasing meat, producing meat products, preparing fresh dough for liver dumplings or meat balls according to special traditional recipes on a daily basis.
• Each of our restaurants has its own patisserie. That means that every tarte, every traybake is really home made.
• For our Thai specialists at Mangostin and at Mangostin Airport we maintain a purchasing office in Bangkok. There, we not only coordinate all job applications to recruit new staff members from the Far East, but besides that our colleague flies goods from Thailand every week to Munich.
• At regular intervals we organise tastings with our chefs de cuisine and Messrs Kuffler to check whether our products still meet our high standards.
• Last but not least for the beautiful photo: Three interior designers from Kuffler Inn Design develop new concepts together with Roland and Doris Kuffler, as well as styling proposals and designs. Each object is lovingly crafted by hand, by family run crafts enterprises located in the region around Munich and Tyrol.
Management and Administration
Roland Kuffler GmbH
Fon +49.89. 290 705-0
Fax +49.89. 294 076
Press / PR
Christine da Silva
Fon +49.89. 290 705-38
Fax +49.89. 228 388 7
Imagebrochure (11 MB) »